Monday, January 30, 2006

just press hash

Okay, "hash" is the word for "pound" on a keypad. You know, this sign right here: # Yeah, that's what they call hash. Found out when I was trying to learn how to set the alarm system. This house is really nice and clean. I will show you. Anyway, today I'm just sitting around catching up on some reading for my independent study course. I went for a jog this morning. Didn't get lost (although I brought along a map so would've been a little pathetic had I lost myself), but I was pretty happy with that. It's kind of cloudy today but still really warm. I'm making friends with the cat, Snowy, even though you all know I am NOT a cat person. But, I kind of like her cuz she does her own thing and I do mine. We have this understanding, you know. She's not a snuggler, so we're cool. I kind of like having her around, actually. I respect her independence, and she mine. It's a good thing we've got going.

I was thinking of getting out today and exploring the city but I'm here alone at the house, and I've realized I haven't had a day to relax in quite some time now. I decided I'd just stay in, enjoy the quiet, and get some laundry done. In a minute I'll cook up some brown rice (which Bridge thinks is totally odd--"How do you get used to that?") and chicken. Okay, you can tell I've got a little too much time on my hands today cuz I am telling you about my completely uneventful lunch.

I'll go now. The cat is knocking. Tried to call Mom and Dad, but nobody was home. Where are you guys? Okay, EMAIL ME, PEOPLE!!!

Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home